xX TreasureHunters Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX TreasureHunters Xx

xX SkyTreasure Xx

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homam Wish List

Go down 
+6
mugen7
granthdedeath
Trig
Leonj
Spiriel
Munenori
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Munenori

Munenori

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:02 am

OK ~ please post gear wish lists for omega drops here in this thread.

Keep in mind, before we leave Port Jueno on an Omega night; I will send whoever is up for drops a tell asking them to set comment. I'll use this list here as verification before hand, and just to let folks see where they stand for gear vs. who is ahead of them in points.

Here's mine: Munenori
1- Feet
2- Legs
3- Hands
4- Body

__________________________________________________________________________________
Now, for example: On a given night, point leaders will be asked to comment TWO pieces that they would like win provided that they drop.

If points and comments were as follows:
Geoffrey- 123 points
1-Feet
2-Legs

Trig - 121 points
1-Legs
2-Hands

Omega drops Legs and Hands that night.
Legs would go to Geoffrey, and Hands to Trig; being that Geoffrey has lot priority by points. Even though both items are 2nd priority to both.

If Omega had dropped a Body and a Head - those would go to the person below them by comment lot order.

Before ever leaving for a Central Apollyon run, drops are determined in Jueno prior to leaving - the rest is up to what the ugly machine decides to give up.

Hope this clears up any misconceptions.

Feel free to post your wish order below.

Last edited by Munenori on Sun May 16, 2010 12:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriel

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:36 pm

1. Feet
2. Hands
3. Body
4. Legs
5. Head, came freelot

Last edited by Spiriel on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leonj

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:42 pm

1. Legs
2. Body
3. Head
Back to top Go down
Trig

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Trig's homam wishlist   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:07 pm

My list:
- body > legs > hands
- (obtained already: head & feet)

~ Just to add a few notes regarding points ~
- If you are just starting out with our group, please do not be discouraged by the members with really high points. These people have been with the shell from the beginning and already have a few homam items, meaning their points are only good for the one or two items they are missing. Homam lots will go down the list from there.
- AF+1 items are plentiful. If you keep showing up to runs, you will inevitably get what you want. I have been running since January and have already completed 2 COR items, 2 THF items and have a BST and BLM pieces almost complete (and i kid you not, i have tossed ~15 items that went unlotted and fell into my inventory).
- We routinely alternate to temenos for purposes of farming AF+1 items.
- Please understand that gathering omega pop sets take time (1-2 weeks per set depending on how many people show up to farm runs) and only 2-3 pieces drop per kill. Everyone wants homam... just PLEASE don't expect to get it on your first run Very Happy... if you stick around you WILL get drops.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Trig on Sat May 01, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
granthdedeath

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:53 pm

homan wish list

1 head "got it"
2 legs got them
3 feet
4 hands
5 body

Last edited by granthdedeath on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mugen7

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:22 am

1.Hands - X
2.Feet - X
3.Body - X
4.Legs - O
Back to top Go down
Kwate

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Homam   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Head...got it
hands....got it

1) Feet
2)Legs
3)Body

Back to top Go down
Habichi

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 pm

1) Legs
2) hands
3) feet
4) Body
Back to top Go down
Munenori

Munenori

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Posting this for some of our members that still need gear, but haven't posted it on forum. Just so folks know who might be higher than them on a particular item that need it.

Royalblood -
Feet
Body

Ricrebay-
Feet

Diakato-
Legs
Back to top Go down
ninjohn

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 am

Munenori wrote:
OK ~ please post gear wish lists for omega drops here in this thread.

Keep in mind, before we leave Port Jueno on an Omega night; I will send whoever is up for drops a tell asking them to set comment. I'll use this list here as verification before hand, and just to let folks see where they stand for gear vs. who is ahead of them in points.

Here's mine: ninjohn
1-[legs
2- body
3- [hands
4- feet
__________________________________________________________________________________
Now, for example: On a given night, point leaders will be asked to comment TWO pieces that they would like win provided that they drop.

If points and comments were as follows:
Geoffrey- 123 points
1-Feet
2-Legs

Trig - 121 points
1-Legs
2-Hands

Omega drops Legs and Hands that night.
Legs would go to Geoffrey, and Hands to Trig; being that Geoffrey has lot priority by points. Even though both items are 2nd priority to both.

If Omega had dropped a Body and a Head - those would go to the person below them by comment lot order.

Before ever leaving for a Central Apollyon run, drops are determined in Jueno prior to leaving - the rest is up to what the ugly machine decides to give up.

Hope this clears up any misconceptions.

Feel free to post your wish order below.
[left]
Back to top Go down
proto

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:37 pm

1:Feet
2:Legs
3:Body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Homam Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homam Wish List   Homam Wish List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homam Wish List
Page 1 of 1